Beach Stickers Go On Sale April 1, 2017
If your car is registered in Madison, bring in your car registration. If your car is leased or not registered in Madison, bring in a copy of your tax bill and your car registrations for any car, registered to the taxpayer, for beach stickers. They may be copies but they must be current, non-expired registrations in the taxpayer's name. Proof of tax liability is needed if your car is not registered in Madison.
Beach Sticker Application will be posted on April 1
Beach Parking Stickers
- Seasonal Stickers must be permanently affixed to the outside of either your windshield or the rear side window on the Drivers side of your vehicle in order to gain admittance to the parking areas.
- Seasonal Stickers are on sale through the end of the summer.
- Residents/taxpayers are eligible to purchase a seasonal parking sticker
- Non-Residents may purchase a daily parking tag only.
- Stickers are available at the Recreation Office in Town Hall - Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Daily parking tags are sold at the Recreation office, and also at the main gate of the Surf Club Beach.
- Seasonal stickers and daily tags must be paid by credit card or check.
- Seasonal Parking Stickers may also be requested by mail. Along with your request please include a copy of your vehicle(s) registration, a copy of the registered owner(s) driver's license and check made payable to "Town of Madison," and a self addressed stamped envelope. See rate schedule below.
- Staff will process mail in requests as time permits. Please allow at least one week turnaround time if requesting passes by mail.
2017 Seasonal Rates
- Registered owners up to age 59: $40 per vehicle.
- Multi vehicle discount ($20) if registering more than one vehicle.
- Registered owners age 60 and over: $10 per vehicle.
- Veterans $10 (Madison Residents). Car must be registered in Veteran's name, Military ID required. One military discount per veteran.
Daily Parking Rates
|User||Day||Per Vehicle Rate
|Non-residents||Monday - Thursday
|Non-residents||Friday - Sunday and holidays