Meeting: Monday, February 26th, 2018, 7:30 PM
Meeting Room D, Madison Town Campus
1. Call meeting to order
2. Call for additional agenda items
3. Application Review: #18-03CSP. 25 Fence Creek Drive. Map 28, Lot 54. R-2 District. Applicant: Kadamus Properties, LLC. Coastal Site Plan Review for construction of a single family dwelling and septic system, driveway, pool, spa and pool house within 100 ft. of a Critical Coastal resource.
4. Application Review: ZBA #8209. Ridge Road. Map 77, Lot 20. RU-1 District. Owner: Town of Madison; Applicant: Connecticut Water Company. Request to vary Sec. 2.7 of the Madison Zoning Regulations to allow a 75 ft. high water storage tank to be 76 ft. from the property line where 100 ft. is required.
5. Natural Resources Inventory: first drafts due on all sections. Update on potential intern.
6. Sustainable Community Program: checklist and recent applicable activities; potential programs for 2018.
7. Project/Issue Updates Application Status Updates Facebook page West Wharf dune signage Clearcutting Proposed Fracking ordinance Ideas for 2018
8. Review and approve minutes for January 22, 2018 meeting
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203.245.5603 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.