TOWN OF MADISON, CONNECTICUT
Campus Drive, Madison, CT 06443
Meeting: Monday, June 12th, 2017, 7:30 PM
Meeting Room B, Madison Town Campus
1. Call meeting to order
2. Call for additional agenda items
3. Application Review: 17-11. Fort Path Road. Map 36, Lot 25. Owner/Applicant: Milano Properties, LLC. Regulated Activity Permit for clearing of trees and brush within the 100 ft. wetland review area in preparation of a commercial development.
4. Application Review: P&Z 17-15+CSP. 100 Liberty Street. Map 29, Lot 59. R-4 District. Subdivision application to divide 3.01 acres into two (2) lots.
5. Brown School Pond proposed restoration
6. Natural Resource Inventory: Goal for this meeting: 1-page outline of each assigned section
7. Project/Issue Updates
Additional Public Education/Outreach for 2017: Facebook page, newspaper articles(?), movie screening
Invasive species: Salt Meadow Park, Tuxis Pond
8. Review and approve minutes for May 8th, 2017 meeting
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203.245.5603 or by email to email@example.com at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.