Meeting: Monday, June 26th, 2017, 7:30 PM
Meeting Room D, Madison Town Campus
1. Call meeting to order
2. Call for additional agenda items
3. Application Review: 17-11. Fort Path Road. Map 36, Lot 25. Owner/Applicant: Milano Properties, LLC. Regulated Activity Permit for clearing of trees and brush within the 100 ft. wetland review area in preparation of a commercial development. Site walk conducted on June 21, 2017.
4. Natural Resource Inventory: Goal for this meeting: expansion of 1-page outline for each assigned section
5. Project/Issue Updates Additional Public Education/Outreach for 2017: movie screening July 13th Facebook page Other? Invasive species: Salt Meadow Park, Tuxis Pond Brown Pond proposed restoration
6. Review and approve minutes for May 22nd, 2017 meeting
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203.245.5603 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.