CONSERVATION COMMISSION Meeting: Monday, August 28th, 2017, 7:30 PM
Meeting Room D, Madison Town Campus Agenda
1. Call meeting to order
2. Call for additional agenda items
3. Application Review: 8202+CSP. 49 Pent Road. Map 19, Lot 3. R-5 District. Owner/Applicant: Angela & Morgan Werner. Request to vary Secs. 2.17 and 3.6(c) of the Madison Zoning Regulations to allow 14.4 ft. setback from coastal resource where 50 ft. is required, 14.3 ft. rear setback to building, 18.1 ft. rear setback to balcony, and 17 ft. rear setback to generator and HVAC where rear setback of 20 ft. is required, all to replace existing dwelling with 2-story dwelling within the Critical Coastal Resource Area.
4. Natural Resource Inventory: Goals for this meeting: presentation of draft sections on Geology (McManus) and Dark Skies (Crawford)
5. Project/Issue Updates Additional Public Education/Outreach for 2017: Hometown Habitat movie screening follow-up Facebook page Bauer Park festival
6. Review and approve minutes for May 22, 2017, June 26, 2017 AND July 24, 2017 meetings
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203.245.5603 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.