TOWN OF MADISON, CONNECTICUT
Campus Drive, Madison, CT 06443 CONSERVATION COMMISSION Meeting: Monday, September 25th, 2017, 7:30 PM
Meeting Room D, Madison Town Campus
1. Call meeting to order
2. Call for additional agenda items
3. Application Review: IWA 17-16. 36 Cedar Lane. Map 27, Lot 79. Owners: Darren and Jill Kramer. Regulated Activity Permit to install water service from Hamilton Drive to Cedar Lane within the inland wetlands.
4. Application Review: #17-20+CSP. 168-178 Cottage Road. Map 32, Lots 9, 10, 11, 12, 14. C & R-2 Districts. Owners: Marine Ventures III, LLC & 168 Cottage Road LLC. Special Exception Permit application for a mixed-use development of 37 2-bedroom residential townhomes, retail, offices, marina and restaurant. Coastal Site Plan required.
5. Bauer Park Festival, October 14th 11am-3pm: displays and activity planning; schedule
6. Natural Resources Inventory: presentation of draft sections Agriculture (Cushing) Fresh Water Resources (Gedney)
7. Project/Issue Updates Additional Public Education/Outreach for 2017 Facebook page Invasive plant removal?
8. Review and approve minutes for September 11th, 2017 meeting
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203.245.5603 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.