Beach & Recreation Department
The Beach & Rec Department is seeking adults and teens to work the After/Before School Program.
August 26, 2015 - June 2016, following the school calendar
Before School 7 - 8:45 AM After School 3 - 6 PM
If interested contact Barbara at the Beach & Rec 203-245-5624
Department Mission Statement
- Strive to employ and retain an outstanding workforce of professionals and trained volunteers and obtain cooperative utilization of community resources.
- Provide leadership and vision by monitoring trends, evaluating services, and designing for the future.
- Improve the community by providing equal accessibility to all citizens, bringing people together, and building positive relationships among a diverse population.
- Create an environment that develops the mind and body by combining recreational, natural, and cultural resource principles while instilling values and responsibilities promoting good citizenship and leadership skills.
- Ensure a safe and well-maintained leisure service delivery system that will improve and enrich the community through diverse programs and services within available resources.