Subscribe with Everbridge to receive Madison Alerts and Updates from the First Selectwoman. These messages will come in your email and/or by SMS (text message).
The First Selectwoman's bi-weekly updates are now being distributed through email and text message only, rather than through a voice recording. If you prefer to listen to a recording of this message, please call (203) 245-5637 after 5 p.m. where a weekly voice recording will be available. Please note that any important emergency management communications will continue to include an automated robo-call along with email and text communications.
Click the blue Everbridge Alerts box below to get started!
Step by Step Instructions:
- Click here to go to the sign-in / sign up page
- At the bottom of that page click “Sign Up”
- Choose a username, fill in your name and choose a password.
- Answer a security question.
- Provide your Time Zone and choose your contact methods
- Options include, email, text message, voice calls to your cell, home and business and TTY/TTD (Telecommunication Device for the Deaf)
- Provide your address for location specific announcements.
- Verify the map has your address correct.