State and Local Resources
The following list includes resources known to MYFS. This is not an exhaustive list and inclusion on our page does not mean that we recommend or endorse any organization or agency above another. The topic areas represent the most common types of inquiries we receive from residents. While we do our best to keep this list current, it is possible that some information may change before we are aware. Residents who utilize the information on this list and experience a problem or inaccuracy, please notify our office at 203 245 5645 or email to the attention of the Director of MYFS (Cochrans@madisonct.org). Your feedback is appreciated.
Madison Community Services - Food Pantry
- 50 Mungertown Road Madison, CT 06443
- (203) 245-3031
Safe Rides (Friday & Saturday evenings during the academic year)
- Rides are subject to availability of volunteers to run shifts.
- Free, safe and confidential ride home for youth, provided by youth volunteers
- 10 School Street Madison, CT 06443
- (203) 245-5647
Madison / Guilford Veterans Advisory
- Veterans' Advisory Joint Committee
- Website: https://www.madisonct.org/240/Veterans-Advisory-Committee
211 - Infoline
- On their website you can enter your zip code, city or address and 211 will identify any resources near your location.
- Website: https://www.211ct.org/
Information on Immigration
- 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1 or Text 838255
- Chat online: https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/get-help/chat
- Self check quiz: https://www.vetselfcheck.org/welcome.cfm
Clifford Beers Covid-19 Resources:
Relief and Support: