You can pay taxes online, research and print out tax bills.
- To pay a bill, search by your name, property location, list number or account number for your tax balance.
- Select the bill that you would like to pay and click on the green shopping cart.
- Choose to "Pay in Full" or "Pay Due Now" and then click "Add to Cart." If you wish to add more bills, click on the green shopping cart next to the bills and follow the same procedure.
- To checkout, click on your shopping cart and click "Checkout" and then click on "Pay Now."
- You will then be on a secure payment site
- Telephone payments can be made through Point & Pay 855-857-3353. You will be prompted to enter in your 13 digit bill/list number, example 2019 01 0000000. Convenience fees do apply.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Electronic checks (e-checks/ACH) $2.00 per transaction up to $10,000, $10.00 per transaction over $10,000
- Debit cards $3.50 flat fee
- Credit Card 2.5%, minimum $2.00
Town of Madison
PO Box 587
Madison, CT 06443
DMV Clearances are uploaded on a nightly basis.
The Tax Collector does not have the authority to waive the interest. Interest is by State Statute 12-146.
If you need to speak with us directly, please call 203-245-5641. Leave your name, telephone number and email address and will assist you as soon as we are able.