Seasonal Sticker for Residents/Taxpayers
- Adults:First Car $40
- Second/third car in Family $20 each
- Seniors: (age 60 +) $10 per vehicle
- Veterans: one discounted pass for $10, proof required. Additionalvehicles at normal second car rate, depending on age of registered owner
- Resident Daily Fee: $10 per vehicle, per day
The Lifeguards will be on duty 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Surf Club and East Wharf beaches. Seven day operation begins Saturday, June 12, 2021
Face Masks are recommended whenever a six foot distance cannot be maintained.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Where do I display my sticker?
- Your 2021 Beach Parking Sticker must be permanently affixed, not taped, to the inside driver’s side of your windshield
Purchasing 2021 Beach Parking Stickers
Effective Saturday, May 29, 2021 Beach Parking Stickers are required to park at East Wharf beach, West Wharf beach and the Surf Club. A 2021 Beach Sticker or your receipt for online purchase (within 10 days) are the only acceptable form of proof of residency.
Parking stickers for Madison’s beaches can be purchased by mail, online, or in-person at the Surf Club.
Purchase at the Surf Club
Beginning May 3, 2021 The Surf Club office will be open 7 days per week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for walk-up service. Please bring: your most recent Madison tax bill and car registration. A driver’s license will need to be shown for proof of age for the senior rate.
Purchase by Mail
To purchase by mail please print out the application form and submit with payment (check made out to “Town of Madison” or credit card information on form) and mail to the Beach & Recreation Department, 8 Campus Drive. Madison, CT 06443. We will process your request and you will receive the stickers back in the mail.
Stickers purchased last year may be renewed in our online system.
- Login to the Beach and Recreation online program registration website.
- Username is your primary email address.
- Use the Forgot links if needed.
- Once on the main page click the renew pass button – your pass information will be displayed.
- Select the pass/passes you wish to renew and click add to cart.
- If you are done shopping select checkout and follow through the payment screen.
- Make sure to print out your receipt (or save on your phone) as you will need to show this to the gate attendant at the Surf Club who will direct you to the Surf Club office where they will provide you with your seasonal sticker.
New Purchases Online - New Residents
- Login to your Beach & Recreation Account.
If you do not have an account you can create one on the login screen.
- Select the beach stickers you wish to purchase by clicking the green button next to the item.
- At the bottom of the screen click "Add to Cart".
- Enter the License plate information for each car.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your transaction.