AD-HOC ACADEMY SCHOOL
COMMUNITY CENTER DESIGN COMMITTEE
Friday, May 31, 2019
3:00 P.M. – Hammonasset Room
1. Discuss and take action to approve minutes of May 22, 2019.
2. Discussion with invited guests Chair of the Energy and Efficiency Committee Woodie Weiss; and Director of Town Facilities Bill McMinn.
3. Discuss and take action to prepare for our two-stage Public Information Session, on June 12 at 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
4. Update by Dick Passero and Bill Stableford regarding possible outside funding sources and grants.
5. Discuss and take action regarding meeting conjointly with Academy “neighbors”: the Madison Historic District Commission, the Madison Historical Society, and the Deacon John Grave House Foundation.
6. Discuss and take action re: estimating the number of future hours of consultation services needed from Colliers and QA+M Architects.
7. Public Comment.
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203.245.5603 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting