TOWN OF MADISON, CONNECTICUT
Campus Drive, Madison, CT 06443 CONSERVATION COMMISSION
Meeting: Monday, July 24th, 2017, 7:30 PM
Meeting Room D, Madison Town Campus
1. Call meeting to order
2. Call for additional agenda items
3. Application Review: IWA 17-13 Island Avenue. Map 27, Lot 45. Owner: Mary Laursen Revocable Trust; Applicant: Atlas Companies. Regulated Activity Permit to allow placement of drainage culvert/pipe and fill to enable driveway and utility access to residential lot within delineated wetland/watercourse.
4. Natural Resource Inventory: Goals for this meeting: presentation of draft “Coastal Resources” section (Crawford) and “Natural Scenic Resources” section (Bouchard)
5. Project/Issue Updates Additional Public Education/Outreach for 2017: Hometown Habitat movie screening follow-up Facebook page Bauer Park festival Invasive species: Salt Meadow Park Brown Pond proposed restoration update
6. Review and approve minutes for June 26th, 2017 meeting
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203.245.5603 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.