Meeting: Monday, October 10th, 2017, 7:30 PM
Meeting Room B, Madison Town Campus
1. Call meeting to order
2. Call for additional agenda items
3. Application Review: IWA17-18. 1185 Durham Road. Map 130, Lot 14. Owner/Applicant: Christ Chapel of the Christian & Missionary Alliance of Madison, CT. Regulated Activity Permit to expand the church parking area within the 100 ft. wetland review area.
4. Bauer Park Festival, Saturday, October 14th 11am-3pm: finalize displays and activity planning; schedule volunteers for booth staffing
5. Natural Resources Inventory: presentation of draft sections Agriculture (Cushing) Fresh Water Resources (Gedney) Natural Resource Based Recreation (Klein)
6. Project/Issue Updates Additional Public Education/Outreach for 2017
Invasive plant removal
Application status updates
7. Review and approve minutes for September 11th, 2017 meeting
8. Site Walk Minutes for September 23, 2017
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town’s ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203.245.5603 or by email to email@example.com at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.