- You Are Here:
- Town Departments
- Beach & Recreation Department
- Beach Stickers
Seasonal Sticker for Residents/Taxpayers
- Resident Adult Beach Parking Pass
- $40/1st car
- $20/2nd car
- Age 64 and under
- Resident Senior Beach Parking Pass
- $10/car: Age 65 and up
(if you purchased a Senior pass last year, you will be grandfathered in to renew your pass at this rate).
- $10/car: Age 65 and up
- Resident Veteran Beach Parking Pass
- (any age)
- $10/1st car
- $20/2nd car
- Resident Guest Day Beach Parking Pass
- Non-resident Daily Parking Pass*
- $20 per car
- Non-resident Seasonal Parking Pass*
- $112 per car
- See Purchasing section below.
- Weekend lifeguard coverage begins May 27, 2023.
- Seven day operation begins June 19, 2023.
- Surf Club and East Wharf gates will be guarded from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- West Wharf gate from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Where do I display my sticker?
- Beach Parking Sticker must be permanently affixed, not taped, to the inside driver’s side of your windshield
PURCHASING 2023 BEACH PARKING STICKERS
Effective Saturday, May 27, 2023 Beach Parking Stickers are required to park at all beaches. A 2023 Beach Sticker or your receipt for online purchase (within 10 days) are the only acceptable form of proof of residency.
Parking stickers for Madison’s beaches can be purchased by mail, online, or in-person at the Surf Club.
Purchase at the Surf Club
Beginning March 27, 2023: The Surf Club office will be open 7 days per week from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for walk-up service. Please bring: your most recent Madison tax bill and car registration. A driver’s license will need to be shown for proof of age for the senior rate.
Purchase by Mail
To purchase by mail please print out the application form and submit with payment (check made out to “Town of Madison” or credit card information on form) and mail to the Beach & Recreation Department, 87 Surf Club Road, Madison, CT 06443. We will process your request and you will receive the stickers back in the mail.
Stickers purchased last year may be renewed in our online system.
- Login to the Beach and Recreation online program registration website.
- Username is your primary email address.
- Use the "Forgot" links if needed.
- Once on the main page click the renew pass button – your pass information will be displayed.
- Select the pass/passes you wish to renew and click add to cart.
- If you are done shopping select checkout and follow through the payment screen.
- Make sure to print out your receipt (or save on your phone) as you will need to show this to the gate attendant at the Surf Club until your stickers arrive by mail.
New Purchases Online - New Residents
- Login to your Beach & Recreation Account.
If you do not have an account you can create one on the login screen.
- Select the beach stickers you wish to purchase by clicking the green button next to the item.
- At the bottom of the screen click "Add to Cart".
- Enter the License plate information for each car.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your transaction.
All non-resident purchases must be made in-person at the Surf Club.
June 30 - July 4, 2023
- July 4th Weekend: On Friday, June 30th, Beach Parking Passes will only be sold at the Madison Chamber of Commerce Building until 12 noon. No passes will be sold again until Wednesday, July 5th. Please make sure to have your parking pass prior to June 30th if you want to visit the Town beaches during the holiday weekend. Residents will be able to purchase online and show your receipt at the check point.
- Purchase of a beach sticker or a daily parking pass does not guarantee parking availability. Once a parking lot is filled, all cars will be turned away regardless of a pass so please plan accordingly. Visitors and residents can request a refund for a daily parking pass if it is unused.
- Parking at Lowry Field over the holiday weekend will require a beach sticker or daily parking pass. Lowry will be staffed from 8:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. on Friday, July 1st, and from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
*Subject to availability