The Madison Post Office, 781 Boston Post Road, will be open Saturday, April 20, 2019 from 12 PM - 2 PM for a passport event. Get your passport without the hassle of waiting in a normal line.
Bring the following documents to apply for a passport:
- Application First time applicants (DS-11);
- Citizenship Evidence First time applicants (Long form Certified Birth Certificate, Naturalization Certificate, Consular Report of Birth Abroad); Renewal (Most recent Passport)
- 2 Forms of ID: Driver's License or State ID, Work ID, or Student ID
- Photocopy of ID: Front and back of each ID
- Passport Photo: Photo services will be available at event (for an additional fee of $15.00)
- Payment: First time applicants: Bring 2 checks or money ordes can be purchased onsite:
- Check 1 for the execution fee of $35 and photo of $15 (if applicable) made payable to "Postmaster"
- Check 2 for the application fee made payable to "US Department of State" (Total fee is dependent upon product(s), service type and delivery request)