PLEASE DON’T DELAY!
Don’t Delay in returning your completed application to the Town Clerk for processing.
Registered Voters who choose to vote by Absentee Ballot should complete their own Application and mail it to the Madison Town Clerk in the provided prepaid envelope, or place it in the secured Drop Box outside Town Hall. Follow the signs as you come down the driveway of 8 Campus Drive.
Ballots will be mailed directly from the Town Clerks Office beginning this Friday, October 2.
Common Mistakes made with Absentee Ballots:
- Ballot is not in the inner envelope
- Inner envelope is not signed and dated, or not sealed
- Voters in the same household should not put their ballots in one envelope – Only one ballot per envelope is allowed
- Inner envelope is not placed in the outer envelope
- Returning the ballot after 8:00 p.m. on Election Day