Good afternoon, this is Austin Hall, Town of Madison Director of Senior Services. As you may have heard, beginning on Thursday, February 11th, the Governor will allow CT residents 65 years of age and older to make vaccine appointments. If you fall into this category, you have many different options to schedule an appointment. They are:
- By using your Yale New Haven Health MyChart account or by calling them at 475-246-9780
- By using your Middlesex Hospital MyChart.
- Enrolling in the VAMS system at dphsubmissions.ct.gov/onlinevaccine or by calling 877-918-2224
- By visiting CVS.com on or after Thursday, February 11th.
- If you do not have access to a computer or email address, you can contact the Madison Senior Center at 203-245-5627 and we will assist you in the process of scheduling an appointment. Please be aware that call volumes are high. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are homebound, meaning you cannot physically leave your home, please contact the Senior Center as we are compiling a list of Madison residents that are in this category. Leave a clear message including your name, address and phone number. If you are aware of a Madison senior who is homebound and needs our assistance, please encourage them to contact the Senior Center.