Holiday Weekend Parking Policies at Town Beaches
July 1 - July 4, 2022
Due to the expected high visitor volume next weekend at our beaches, the Town will be implementing a number of special event parking policies exclusively for the long July 4th holiday weekend (Friday, July 1st through Monday, July 4th).
- No beach parking stickers or daily parking passes will be sold at the Surf Club on Friday, July 1st, or throughout the long holiday weekend. All seasonal beach stickers, resident, and non-resident daily parking passes must be purchased in advance at the Surf Club office Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and on Friday, July 1st, at the Madison Visitor Center/Chamber of Commerce Office at 12 School Street. Town staff will be stationed in the Visitor Center next Friday 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. for the sale of stickers and daily parking passes.
- Please purchase any resident or non-resident daily passes you may need for the holiday weekend by noon on Friday. Sale of non-resident daily parking passes will be limited in order to ensure adequate parking for Town residents.
- Madison residents can purchase seasonal beach stickers on-line through the Beach & Recreation website at www.madisonct.org/beachstickers and use their receipt as proof of residency for up to ten days after the purchase date.
- Purchase of a beach sticker or a daily parking pass does not guarantee parking availability. Once a parking lot is filled, all cars will be turned away regardless of a pass so please plan accordingly. Visitors and residents can request a refund for a daily parking pass if it is unused.
- Parking at Lowry Field over the holiday weekend will require a beach sticker or daily parking pass. Lowry will be staffed from 8:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. on Friday, July 1st, and from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.