If you choose to Vote by Absentee Ballot:
Complete your Application and mail it to the Madison Town Clerk, or place it in the secured Drop Box outside Town Hall (follow signs as you come down the driveway of 8 Campus Dr.).
Ballots will be mailed directly from the Town Clerks Office. Once completed return by mail, or place in the Drop Box. The Town Clerk must receive your completed Ballot by 8:00 p.m. on Nov. 3rd to be counted.
Common Mistakes made with Absentee Ballots:
- Ballot is not in the inner envelope
- Inner envelope is not signed and dated
- Voters in the same household should not put their ballots in one envelope – Only one ballot per envelope is allowed
- Inner envelope is not placed in the outer envelope
- Outer envelope is not sealed
- Ballot arriving after 8:00 p.m. on Election Day