Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Madison Beach and Recreation is hosting it's first ever Pretentious Pumpkins on Parade Event!
Friday, November 1, 2019
Memorial Town Hall adjacent to the green.
Free, but pre-registration is required
1. Register by completing the form below or in person at the Madison Beach and Recreation Department. You do not have to know what your design will be at the time of registration.
2. Pumpkins have to be a family-friendly / PG rating design.
3. Pumpkins must be carved out so we can light them up. We provide the tea lights and do the lighting for the safety of all our pumpkins.
4. Pumpkins must be dropped off between 3:00 and 3:30 pm on the day of the blaze and must be removed at 7:30 pm. All abandoned pumpkins will be donated to Barberry Hill Farm for their animals to enjoy.
5. Small prizes will be awarded to cutest, best Halloween themed and most creative designs. You do not need to be present to win.
Contact Madison Beach and Recreation if you have questions. 203-245-5623 or email Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field