Seasonal Sticker for Residents/Taxpayers
- Adults: First Car $40
- Second/third car in Family $20 each
- Seniors: (age 60 +) $10 per vehicle
- Veterans: one discounted pass for $10, proof required. Additional vehicles at normal second car rate, depending on age of registered owner
- See Purchasing section below.
Resident Daily Pass
- Resident & Guest Daily Fee: $10 per vehicle, per day
- Purchase at the Surf Club
Non-Resident Daily Pass
- Monday - Thursday $25
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays $40
- Purchase at the Surf Club
- The number of non-resident passes sold may be limited on peak weekends and holidays
The Lifeguards will be on duty 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Surf Club and East Wharf beaches. Seven day operation begins Saturday, June 18, 2022.
Where do I display my sticker?
- Your 2022 Beach Parking Sticker must be permanently affixed, not taped, to the inside driver’s side of your windshield
Purchasing 2022 Seasonal Beach Parking Stickers
Effective Saturday, May 28, 2022 Beach Parking Stickers are required to park at East Wharf beach, West Wharf beach and the Surf Club. A 2022 Beach Sticker or your receipt for online purchase (within 10 days) are the only acceptable form of proof of residency.
Parking stickers for Madison’s beaches can be purchased by mail, online, or in-person at the Surf Club.
Purchase at the Surf Club
Beginning May 2, 2022 The Surf Club office will be open 7 days per week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for walk-up service. Please bring: your most recent Madison tax bill and car registration. A driver’s license will need to be shown for proof of age for the senior rate.
Purchase by Mail
To purchase by mail please print out the application form and submit with payment (check made out to “Town of Madison” or credit card information on form) and mail to the Beach & Recreation Department, 87 Surf Club Road, Madison, CT 06443. We will process your request and you will receive the stickers back in the mail.
Stickers purchased last year may be renewed in our online system.
- Login to the Beach and Recreation online program registration website.
- Username is your primary email address.
- Use the "Forgot" links if needed.
- Once on the main page click the renew pass button – your pass information will be displayed.
- Select the pass/passes you wish to renew and click add to cart.
- If you are done shopping select checkout and follow through the payment screen.
- Make sure to print out your receipt (or save on your phone) as you will need to show this to the gate attendant at the Surf Club until your stickers arrive by mail.
New Purchases Online - New Residents
- Login to your Beach & Recreation Account.
If you do not have an account you can create one on the login screen.
- Select the beach stickers you wish to purchase by clicking the green button next to the item.
- At the bottom of the screen click "Add to Cart".
- Enter the License plate information for each car.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your transaction.
July 1 - July 4, 2022
Due to the expected high visitor volume next weekend at our beaches, the Town will be implementing a number of special event parking policies exclusively for the long July 4th holiday weekend (Friday, July 1st through Monday, July 4th).
- No beach parking stickers or daily parking passes will be sold at the Surf Club on Friday, July 1st, or throughout the long holiday weekend. All seasonal beach stickers, resident, and non-resident daily parking passes must be purchased in advance at the Surf Club office Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and on Friday, July 2st, at the Madison Visitor Center/Chamber of Commerce Office at 12 School Street. Town staff will be stationed in the Visitor Center next Friday 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. for the sale of stickers and daily parking passes.
- Please purchase any resident or non-resident daily passes you may need for the holiday weekend by noon on Friday. Sale of non-resident daily parking passes will be limited in order to ensure adequate parking for Town residents.
- Madison residents can purchase seasonal beach stickers on-line through the Beach & Recreation website at www.madisonct.org/beachstickers and use their receipt as proof of residency for up to ten days after the purchase date.
- Purchase of a beach sticker or a daily parking pass does not guarantee parking availability. Once a parking lot is filled, all cars will be turned away regardless of a pass so please plan accordingly. Visitors and residents can request a refund for a daily parking pass if it is unused.
- Parking at Lowry Field over the holiday weekend will require a beach sticker or daily parking pass. Lowry will be staffed from 8:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. on Friday, July 1st, and from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.